Business Change Analyst / Specialist required by a leading national company headquartered conveniently between Cheshire, Merseyside and Manchester. Business Change Specialist will work as part of the business change team and also closely aligned with their eCom team.
Our client is offering an attractive salary up to £55k pa (depending on experience) combined with an impressive Bonus & Benefits package plus the opportunity to work in a dynamic fast-moving and very rewarding Business Analyst role for a national organisation.
Business Change Analyst / Specialist – Key skills and experience
- Strong Business Analysis skills ideally in a commercial environment
- Strong eCommerce experience
- Able to build investment/business cases for the board and stakeholder approval
- Able to build future roadmaps
- Omni-Channel experience (beneficial)
- Proven background and experience in Change management
- Understanding of how people go through business change and possessing a toolkit of techniques to help manage resistance
- An understanding of data modelling
- Proven experience of working with Agile practices
Business Change Analyst / Specialist will use the company’s Business Change Framework and work with the Business to facilitate understanding of the change and translate this into an engagement story.
You will create ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ processes and define how best to effect the change to greater business efficiency. You will document business requirements and then deliver the change through comms planning, training needs analysis and training design. Assessing business readiness and adoption will be a key part of your role ensuring the business is set up to realise the benefits of the change.
Business Change Analyst / Specialist – Main areas of engagement
- Work with business sponsors to facilitate understanding of change and scope
- Use this info to translate the change into a tangible engagement story
- Create, maintain and report on your Business Change plans –being accountable for the plan from creation to delivery
- Use your specialist insight to influence situations you feel have room for improvement, have a voice and challenge back where necessary to achieve the best outcome for the Company
- Create a clear picture of the impact for change to the business/ function with recommendations to mitigate
- Work cross functionally to bring to life any end to end impacts, influencing where need to ensure the change will be delivered and sustained
- Gather business requirements
- Map ‘As is’ ‘ To be’ states, working with process experts to bring the current and the new to life, piecing it all together and providing a route of how we move from one state to the next
For further information regards this exciting Business Change role please forward your CV to our retained Consultant Elaine Hallworth
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com