Business Planning Analyst required by international organisation to provide consistent financial and planning support across the HR function, including project support, workforce planning, financial and management reporting .
Business Planning Analyst role is based in London, the role offers an attractive salary to £35K and benefits package including 32 days holidays + Bank Holidays, a generous pension scheme (c20% Employer contribution), flexible working, interest-free travel season ticket loan and subsidised Restaurant.
Business Planning Analyst – Essential skills
- Extensive experience working with SAP
- Excellent attention to detail, ensuring accuracy and credibility in information gathering and
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft office skills including advanced skills in Excel
- Ability to understand a balance sheet and what financial terminology means e.g. revenue, surplus, return on investment
- Ideally a Business or finance related qualification
This is a global role, and the post holder must be able to work with a high level of autonomy, across a number of high priority and urgent activities at any one time and to a high standard of accuracy. Reporting to the Business Planning Manager and
Business Planning Analyst – Main accountabilities
- Financial management including creation of purchase orders, processing of
invoices, arranging payments to vendors, supporting financial reporting, budget control and
financial record management.
- Ensure compliance with corporate standards and complete monthly Level 1 FCCF report
- Collate and distribute management information (MI) and reports, and work with budget owners to challenge budget under / overspends
- Work with FP&A to provide commentary on monthly budget spend and to explain any variances
- Plan and prioritise own work activities to ensure effective delivery of diverse responsibilities and deliverables over a monthly to quarterly time horizon
- Provide ad-hoc support on HR projects
- Update organisational charts (incl. SAP) ensuring that the HR staff profile is accurately reflected.
Business Planning Analyst role is based in London, and is a fantastic opportunity to join an international organisation with a fantastic work life balance, excellent projects and the chance to further shape this role going forward. The role offers an attractive salary to £35K and benefits package including 32 days holidays + Bank Holidays, a generous pension scheme and flexible working – interviews will be held 10th and 11th December – please apply ASAP and we’ll call you to discuss the role further.