Business Project Manager opportunity required by longstanding financial services company looking to grow their business change function. They are seeking good general Project Management skills to be responsible for the overall coordination, control, execution and completion of specific business projects whilst managing communication with and expectations of senior internal and client stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which is embracing transformation as the company grows and further develops its financial services offering. Our client believes in finding and investing in the right people so that they can grow with the company. Focusing on helping people to succeed by providing them with the right tools, support and career development opportunities – demonstrated by their long-standing Investors in People Gold accreditation.
The role is hybrid with some flexible remote working with an excellent salary to £55K plus bonus and attractive benefits package including: 26 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, Death in service x 4, Permanent health insurance, Private medical insurance or contribution towards gym membership and a generous Pension scheme.
Business Project Manager – Skills and knowledge
- Qualification in project management and evidence of exposure to leading a diverse range of projects and work streams with the credibility to manage relationships with senior and diverse stakeholders.
- Strong and robust project / portfolio reporting including raising and management of risks, issues and mitigation plans.
- Expert planning, judgment and analytical skills including financial cost benefit analysis.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, planning, organizing and decision-making skills with the ability to delegate and manage conflict.
- Strong understanding of business functions and structures, with experience of working with IT teams on complex projects.
- Excellent interpersonal and situational leadership skills with a customer centric approach.
- Resilient, robust, challenging with the ability to influence.
Business Project Manager – Areas of Responsibility:
- To support Senior Management stakeholders across the business in the delivery of key business projects designed to accelerate business development and growth in line with the business strategy.
- To design, develop and implement project and programme plans ensuring visibility and reassurance for required sponsors; acting as a sounding board for the business, ensuring that growth and change aspirations are managed and delivered in line with business governance frameworks.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project plans, facilitate the definition of project scopes, objectives, outcomes, dependencies and risks and accurately identify project tasks and resource requirements.
- Take the lead as Project Manager where required and work with sponsors and project teams to define and impact assess requirements, gain the appropriate approvals to proceed with projects and produce the required documentation for projects to expected quality standards.
Please forward your CV at the earliest convenience to our Consultant Elaine Hallworth for further information on this exciting career opportunity for Business Project Manager. To further discuss our client, and the package which includes a salary to £55K plus bonus and attractive benefits package including hybrid/remote working.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org