Technical Product Manager required by our client – a world leader in mobile connectivity.
As a Technical Product Manager for our client’s Mobile Consumer products, you will work closely with customers, partners, and internal stakeholders to drive forward a compelling vision for the Company’s products. We are particularly looking for a subject matter expert for integration with OEM ecosystems, like Apple, Samsung and Google will be heavily relied upon by your teams.
The role will be based out of our clients’ prestigious London offices in London and offers an attractive salary to £80K, Bonus and benefits package.
Consumer Technical Product Manager – Key skills
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with at least 5 years product management Consumer Mobile experience in software or integration.
- Experience working with Apple and ideally Google or Samsung as well
- Working knowledge of Apple product integration, iPhone, iPad, Watch and Entitlement server
- Proven ability to deliver successful product experiences to customers as a product or technical leader.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Significant experience in presentations to internal and external executives.
- Hands-on approach to test features, set up demos, work through complex customer challenges, etc.
- Ability to manage competing and evolving priorities. There will always be more than you can do in a day so you need to continually make sure you have the right priorities and focus.
You will lead and deliver into market all Consumer product changes, in close collaboration with world-class engineers, user experience and marketing teams. You will be the thought leader and expert on the Consumer connectivity markets in which the Company operates.
Consumer Technical Product Manager – responsibilities
- Define and drive product roadmap for the company’s Mobile Consumer product propositions
- Understand the Consumer markets
- Establish a clear view of the technical and product need for each product, simplifying complex issues and developing appropriate solutions.
- Identifying opportunities to increase revenue and customer engagement across our product lines
- Manage the lifecycle of new product and service development through launch – opportunity assessment, requirements definition, pricing, competitive analysis, development, and product launch.
Please forward your CV to us and we will contact you to discuss the role in more detail including details of the competitive remuneration package including a salary to £80K, Bonus and the benefits of working in this exciting, dynamic and creative technical department.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com