CRM Analyst required by our client, an international market leader operating in a high growth market to work on the organisation’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, growing department and to further develop your career in an international environment from our client’s prestigious headquarters in Cheshire. They are offering an attractive salary of up to £40K + benefits including bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance and 25 days annual holiday.
CRM Analyst – Skills and Experience
- Proven track record of success in a similar CRM position within a professional or business/corporate services environment.
- commercial experience analysing customer data, with an excellent attention to detail
- innovative, and data driven: you will be responsible for providing actionable insights on customer data, carrying out segmentation and analysis of data to meet corporate requirements
- Demonstrable commercial experience with CRM platforms [MS Dynamics 365]
- Ability to analyse data, create reports and convey meaningful and useful commercial information
- Managing key stakeholders at different levels of seniority within the business
- Experience of identifying areas for improvement in process, data, and reporting, and carrying through changes to successful completion
- Develop reporting requirements from conception to deployment
- Good level of Excel skills (at least intermediate)
As CRM Analyst you will be recognised, globally, as a CRM super-user. You will take proactive steps to improve the CRM environment: data, process, and reporting, by working with business stakeholders across the company, with a focus on sales, marketing, and customer service teams. Your role will be to help realise CRM user requirements through liaison with internal and external CRM technical resources.
CRM Analyst Accountabilities:
- Partner with commercial and marketing management to fully understanding business drivers, data and reporting requirements
- Define and create process best-practice for sales, marketing, and service teams
- Partner with country CRM subject matter experts and ensure adherence with best practice
- Continually drive for better data and carry out data cleanse exercises
- Provide analytics on group and local entity performance
- Support new CRM implementations, including data readiness, user acceptance testing, and go-live support
- Support the user community with day-to-day needs and adhoc request, including reporting
For further information please forward your CV to us and we will provide further information on this fantastic opportunity to join this dynamic, growing team in an international environment from our client’s prestigious headquarters in Chester, Cheshire. In return they are offering an attractive salary of c£40K + bonus & benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com