JAVA Developer required by a leading Software company to provide professional programmer expertise in the support of successful project implementations. Reporting to the Head of Development, the Developer will be involved with coding and unit testing of enhancements to an existing JEE web-based application and liaising with clients to support customer test cycles.
This is a great opportunity to join a close-knit team working on exciting software development and implementations in a stimulating environment. In return you will enjoy a salary of up to £33k and benefits including a company pension scheme.
JAVA Developer – key skills and experience:
- Java Development with JEE
- Eclipse IDE
- Able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Able to monitor and review targets to support the delivery of business outcomes
Developer – key responsibilities:
- Code and unit test enhancements to an existing JEE Web-Based application
- Create and review low level designs
- Liaise with clients to support customer test cycles (e.g. SIT, UAT, OAT etc.)
- Liaise with 2nd line support to support code changes into Pre-Production and Production Environments
- Liaise with 3rd line to support code changes going into Production
- Provide mentorship and code review support for the wider team
- Internal solution designing and documentation
- Specification of solution enhancements (Application, EDI, Dashboard Charting etc.)
- Solution enhancement testing and integration testing
- Liaison with customer and project 3rd parties
- Customer support during the implementation phase(s)
Apply now to discuss this fantastic opportunity and join a close-knit team working on exciting software development and implementations in a stimulating environment. The package includes a salary of up to £33k & benefits including a company pension scheme.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com