Ideally you will have worked c 3 years’ as a developer, and ideally a motivated individual with a talent for ensuring operational excellence as you will be working in an AWS Infrastructure and Kubernetes environment.
Our client offers a hybrid working environment with you required to attend our clients Chester offices c2 days per week. They are also offering an excellent salary to £50k, twinned with a first-rate benefits package including BUPA medical insurance, life assurance and 25 days’ holidays.
Developer (infrastructure & security focus) – main skills and experience:
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, and an insatiable drive for self-improvement
- Ideally c3 years’ experience as a developer
- An interest in transitioning into a security focused role
- Ideally you will be comfortable in deploying and troubleshooting issues with a Kubernetes system
- Ideally, proficiency in scripting languages like Ruby or Python
- Confidence in working with SQL databases
- Awareness of best-practice standards and procedures
If you’re ready to dive in, work hard and continuously develop your skills, this is the perfect chance to be part of a close-knit team working on exciting projects in the medical sector.
Please forward your CV to our Consultant Steve Hallworth who will provide more information on this excellent opportunity with this exceptional expanding international software solutions client offering an excellent salary to £50k, twinned with a first-rate benefits package including BUPA medical insurance, life assurance and 25 days’ vacation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com