DevOps Engineer to join a leading software solutions company. The role of DevOps Engineer is essential to coordinate the estate of servers and manage the versions of applications held on the servers. In addition, the DevOps Engineer will help shape and innovate the methods used to deploy releases efficiently.
DevOps Engineer Key Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of ITSM best practice
- Experience of automatic deployment techniques
- Use of AWS Cloud – experience of Microsoft Azure would be a bonus
- Managing software containers – Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift environment
- Microsoft SQL Server maintenance and deployment
- Knowledge of SQL and/or other databases
- Proficient with AWS and Serverless Technologies
The successful DevOps Engineer will have worked within DevOps or Software Engineer position and be interested to work in a hybrid working environment including c 2 days per week in the client’s offices based a couple of minutes from the A55 in North Wales. The client offers a competitive salary with a good benefits package.
DevOps Engineer Key Responsibilities:-
- Implementing customer integrations
- Deployment of bugs and fixes
- Level 2 technical support
- Reduce occurrences of errors with Build tools
- Develop software for integration with internal systems
- Provide Root cause analysis in Production errors
- Investigation and resolution of technical issues
- Using Scripting to automate
- System troubleshooting and maintenance
Please don’t hesitate to forward your CV to us and we will contact you to provide further information on this exciting opportunity offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com