Project Manager required with experience in digital project delivery to join the Business Change team of a financial services company. The role will drive forward change plans and processes around revising and renewing the company’s website and online portal to both employees and external clients. You will be responsible for managing and reporting on the delivery of a portfolio of key projects to achieve business transformation.
You’ll be joining an organisation which is embracing transformation as the company grows and further develops its financial services offering. The role is hybrid with some flexible remote working and an excellent salary to £55K plus bonus and benefits.
Project Manager – Essential Experience
- Proven background of experience as a project manager in a relevant environment or industry delivering digital/IT focused projects ideally in CRM or CMS systems.
- Experience or knowledge of financial services, pensions or another similar regulated industry.
- Motivated self starter
- Experience of Risk management across a portfolio of projects
- Experience of Change and Issue management processes.
- Experience of a formal project management methodology
- Excellent communication skills and experience of managing 3rd party suppliers
- Accustomed to managing multi skilled teams across several departments
- Ability to provide clear and effective reporting to senior management
- Development of project plans across the portfolio and management of interdependencies across the multiple projects.
Project Manager – Key responsibilities
- Delivery of several key projects within timeframe and budget
- Liaising with senior stakeholders and managing expectations
- Compiling project reports and informing management of project progress
- Measuring project progress and performance
- Risk management across multiple projects
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a professional, close-knit team focusing on delivering exciting business and IT change within the financial services marketplace and includes a salary to £55K plus bonus and attractive benefits package including hybrid/remote working.
Please forward your CV at the earliest convenience to our Consultant Elaine Hallworth for further information on this exciting career opportunity for Project Manager.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org