E-Commerce Project Manager responsible for the successful launch of our client’s global online payment gateway, working closely with the GIS development team and other corporate functions such as Finance, Procurement and the Shared Service Centre.
E-Commerce Project Manager opportunity is based out of London and our client is offering an exceptional package for this role including a salary to c £40K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays.
E-Commerce Project Manager experience should include:-
- Proven track record in the delivery of digital projects.
- Strong written and verbal technical communication skills covering reports, quotations and proposals.
- Excellent business facing presentation and influencing skills.
- Analytical skills and ability to identify potential bottlenecks, project creep and similar risks.
- Experience in managing IT rollouts
- Demonstrable and in depth understanding of products and technologies in the digital/web space.
- Prince2 Practitioner certified
- Experience of Google Analytics – highly desirable
E-Commerce Project Manager Key Skills – Essential
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrable experience of project management using Agile methodology (or equivalent).
- Strong influencing skills, has shown that they can influence at the highest level
- Proven experience of working as a digital project manager or similar role.
- Able to actively manage and mitigate risk within a project
E-Commerce Project Manager Accountabilities
- To be accountable for the successful launch of a new Payment Platform and its payment services on all products that require it
- Be responsible for regularly reporting to project stakeholders and sponsors on progress, including risk and issue management and the critical stages of the project.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting global organisation as an E-Commerce Project Manager working in a multicultural environment based out of London – our client is offering an exceptional package for this role including a salary to c £40K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays. The role is offered as a 12 month Fixed term contract.