eCommerce Business Analyst required to join the eCom team aligned with Business Change to support our client’s Product Owner and cross-functional delivery team in clarifying the business and customer value of all initiatives within the roadmap/backlog, and to assist with the creation of detailed user stories to clarify exactly what the team needs to deliver to realise the value outlined by the Product Owner.
Our client – an exciting commercial national headquartered on the outskirts of Liverpool conveniently located from Cheshire, Merseyside and Manchester – who offers a fantastic package including a salary to £55K + Bonus and excellent benefits to join its expanding team.
eCommerce Business Analyst – Key Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with the technical aspects of software development, including a knowledge of testing (System, Unit, Integration, Interface)
- Experience and knowledge of eCommerce systems and trading activities
- An understanding of data modelling
- First rate listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience of working with Agile practices
- Ideally – experience of marketing and retail activities
The role will also centre on managing the definition and implementation of any business process changes which are required off the back of the customer journey changes made by the cross-functional Delivery Team, working with stakeholders across the business to ensure they are efficiently embedded.
The eCommerce Business Analyst will also have the ability to build out business/investment cases.
Online, fashion commercial or retail experience would be ideal and experience of omni-channel (multi-channel) would be advantageous
- Work with the Product Owner and other subject matter experts to define the requirements (user stories)
- Work with the QA and the cross-functional Delivery Team to validate the acceptance criteria and modify/split requirements as appropriate and participate in estimation and iteration planning sessions
- Work with other teams to understand and define end to end or integration requirements across more than one team and systems as well as other systems as required
- Ownership of all requirements to be built by the team, presentation of the stories and journeys and facilitation of requirements workshops
This is an excellent career opportunity, based in the north west of England easily accessed from Liverpool, Manchester and the surrounding areas and offering an attractive package c£55K + Bonus & Benefits. Please don’t delay in applying – for further information about the role and client please forward your CV to Elaine Hallworth at Elevate Recruitment and he will call to discuss the client in more detail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com