Full Stack Developer required for an exciting software solutions company with an international client base. You will be a Senior Developer with Java Microservices experience working on a major implementation project. The Microservices project is in the early stages of implementation which will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to review and shape the strategic direction of this project.
Based in the North Wales/Cheshire region this is a great opportunity to join a close-knit team working on exciting projects in a stimulating international environment. In return you will enjoy a salary up to £45k and benefits.
Full Stack Developer – Key Skills & Experience:
- Java 8 through 11 Microservices
- Spring-boot, spring-cloud, maven, Nexus, GitLab, Git, Jenkins, docker, message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- REST API development experience (json and XML)
- SQL and PL/SQL
- Windows and Linux (Ubuntu and AWS)
- Eclipse IDE
- Ideally DevOps experience
Full Stack Developer – Responsibilities
- Code and unit test enhancements to an existing JEE Web-Based application
- Create and review low level designs
- Liaise with clients to support customer test cycles (e.g. SIT, UAT, OAT etc.)
- Liaise with support to support code changes into Pre-Production and Production Environments
- Provide mentorship and code review support for the wider team.
- Internal solution designing and documentation.
- Specification of solution enhancements (Application, EDI, Dashboard Charting etc.)
- Solution enhancement testing and integration testing
- Post go-live solution hand-over activities.
Please forward your CV to us ASAP and we will contact you to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail. Including the opportunity for working on exciting projects in a high tech, stimulating, international environment. You will also achieve career development and the chance to earn a salary of c £35K- £45k and benefits.