Full Stack Developer required for an exciting software solutions company with an international client base. The role can be part or full remote working. As a Full Stack Developer you will work on a new implementation of an existing java web application in a Microservices architecture, as well as supporting ongoing development and maintenance of the existing legacy system.
The company is based on the Cheshire/North Wales border region but with remote working as an option this is a great opportunity to join a close-knit team working on exciting projects in a stimulating international environment. In return you will enjoy a salary up to £55k and benefits plus a flexible working.
Including but not limited to:
- Java 8 +
- Spring-boot, spring-cloud, maven, Nexus, GitLab, Git, Jenkins, docker, message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- TDD (jUnit/Mockito/Jacoco
- REST API development experience (json and XML)
- Relational Databases – Oracle / MS SQL Server
- Windows and Linux
Desirable but not essential:
- Front end web development experience including Angular, React
- AWS experience
- Android mobile development using Java
- Experience with JSP applications (ideally WebObjects)
The Microservices project is in the early stages of implementation which will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to review and shape the strategic direction of this project.
Please forward your CV to us ASAP and we will contact you to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail. You will also achieve career development and the chance to earn a salary of c £55K and benefits plus a flexible work from home policy.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com