Full Stack Java Developer ideally experienced in, or has a strong interest in, using Scala for building machine-learning enabled banking solutions by a fast growing technology company offering a hands-on developer an exciting opportunity to deliver first-class software solutions to the financial services industry that are maintainable, secure, tested and performant.
Based out of Leeds city-centre (post Covid19) you will be a full stack engineer, and keen to learn new technologies and techniques across the full technical stack and product life cycle. In return our client offers an attractive package including a salary to £55K + Bonus and benefits & exceptional high tech career development opportunities.
JAVA Developer – Key Skills Required:
- Good knowledge of software design principles and programming paradigms
- Demonstrable and substantial professional experience in software engineering
- Commercial experience with Java
- Commercial experience with Angular
- API integration experience
- Good knowledge of Web technologies (JSON, REST, CSS, OWASP basics)
- Good understanding of Git, JIRA and Scrum
- Good communication skills, innovative and passionate about technology
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent combination of work experience
Highly desirable skills
- Familiarity with the mainstream Scala
- Familiarity with modern DevOps (Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes)
- Experience with MongoDB
You will have an excellent understanding of software engineering best practices such as effective source control, code reviews, devops practices such as continuous integration and delivery.
You will work in an agile squad with other developers and testers, alongside a business analyst, Scrum Master, and a Product Owner.
For further information please contact Elaine Hallworth at Elevate Recruitment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org