Head of Risk required by international organisation, responsible for leading a globally diverse team of handling enterprise risk management (ERM), insurance, safety and security and crisis management.
Based in central London our client is offering an exceptional package for this role including a competitive salary, bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays.
Head of Risk – Skills & Experience
- Significant experience of ERM – enterprise risk management in an international context
- Experience of business partnering and securing buy-in from senior business stakeholders
- Experience of leadership of senior professionals
- Excellent analytical skills
- Flexibility, independence and initiative to perform successfully in a rapidly changing environment
Head of Risk will provide strategic and professional leadership of all elements of risk management across the global operation. An important element of this will be ensuring the effective implementation of the ERM Framework. You’ll be responsible for both the identification of risks across the organisation, as well as providing assurance that those key risks are appropriately managed. As such, you’ll have the opportunity to engage and support board level stakeholders, bringing your innovative approach to embedding best practice risk management across the globe.