Head of Transformation is required by our client a financial services organisation with ambitious and exciting plans to enhance its operation and distribution channels whilst continuing to offer customer value. This role will be pivotal to the business achieving its growth ambitions.
Head of Transformation will manage a balanced, affordable and deliverable portfolio of change projects that enables the company to meet its strategic aims and ambition. A catalyst for strategic transformation and change throughout the organisation the Head of Transformation will proactively identify opportunities to advance strategy and vision through change initiatives that will deliver measurable business improvement.
Our client is based in Lancashire and operates a hybrid working environment and an attractive salary and package to £70K and includes a range of benefits including a 35 hour week, healthcare, pension, free onsite parking and 25 days holiday.
Head of Transformation – Technical Skills, knowledge and experience requirements
- Strong organisational and planning skills to be able to conceptualise and manage business change
- Highly experienced in business transformation
- Excellent understanding and extensive experience of the Financial Services sector
- Able to analyse market conditions and identify opportunities for business
- Ability to think strategically and lead the organisation and management of the Transformation team
- Must have strong PC and Software skills which include Excel, Word and Power Point
- Self-confidence to deal effectively at the highest levels including attending meetings of the Board of Directors to present transformation proposals
- An outstanding team player with the ability to motivate and lead
- Strong written and oral communication skill gained in a financial services organisation
- Significant leadership and management experience
Head of Transformation – Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The role will lead staff and stakeholders involved with the transformation projects
- Through creativity, expertise and collaboration, identify, lead, drive, and manage the organisations transformation programme at pace to increase efficiency and performance across the breadth of the organisation
- To build, over time, a transformation team to support delivery of the transformation programme
- Provide leadership and articulate a clear and compelling vision for change through the use of evidence based business cases including resource implications.
- Actively seek opportunities for the organisation to radically improve its processes, systems, outcomes and capabilities.
- Manage all strategically identified transformation projects from inception, delivery to closure, supporting across the lifecycle of project delivery and benefits realisation.
- Ensure there is a robust commissioning process for transformation business case development with a clear articulation of business benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this professional working environment with lots of career development opportunities. The role will provide the incumbent the chance to develop their skills and experience and become a senior member of this organisation. In return you will enjoy an attractive salary of c £70K pa, a hybrid working environment and a range of benefits including a 35-hour week, healthcare, pension, and free onsite parking. Forward your CV to Elaine Hallworth and we will be back in touch to discuss the role and client further.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org