HR & Payroll Administrator required to join the HR department of a growing global company with its headquarters based in Chester. Reporting to the Head of HR the role covers handling the monthly payroll / bonus and pension needs for employees and working closely with the HR undertaking HR administration duties. Ideally you will have experience of administrating a payroll previously or being highly numerate to take on this role. To administer payroll change processes and supporting the HR function as a whole.
HR & Payroll Administrator – Key skills and experience
- Experience of managing monthly payroll changes
- Experience of dealing with external payroll bureaus, benefits brokers, and advisors
- Knowledge of Year-end payroll administration activities, including UK P11d and PAYE Settlement Agreements
- Experience of working in a busy HR environment
- Relevant professional qualifications (CIPD etc)
HR & Payroll Administrator – Responsibilities
- Overseeing monthly payroll changes process for UK, and some overseas payroll
- Acting as liaison with external payroll bureaus, benefits brokers, and advisors
- Supporting the HR function, maintaining payroll in line with contracts. Developing the usage of the group HR system, and linked reporting, including Board Pack HR KPIs.
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of annual salary review and bonus workings
- Posting payroll journals into company general ledgers
- Identifying monthly cash requirements
- Administering pension funds in UK and overseas, processing changes through provider portals
- Year-end payroll administration activities, including UK P11d and PAYE Settlement Agreements
- Responding to adhoc queries from employees, line management and senior management team
In return, the successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary (to £35k pa depending on experience) plus benefits.