HRIS Business Analyst required by international organisation with extensive implementation / deployment experience in Enterprise class HRIS systems (SuccessFactors) including but not limited to Talent Management modules, Core HR, ATS, etc. implementation/deployment experience.
This is an exciting opportunity based in the Cheshire/North Wales region with an attractive salary to £50K + Benefits the HRIS Business Analyst will support corporate IT in the deployments, maintenance and optimization of the company’s Human Resource Information Systems (SAP Successfactors).
HRIS Business Analyst – Key Skills
- Proven experience in Enterprise class HRIS systems including but not limited to Talent Management modules, Core HR, ATS, etc. implementation/deployment experience.
- Strong experience in developing, manipulating complex reports using reporting toolset is a must. Verifiable and demonstrable expertise in Excel functions like pivot tables, vlookup, macros etc
- Ideally a Bachelor’s Degree with a Business Administration, Human Resources, Computer Science, or Information Systems emphasis.
- Knowledge of the software lifecycle and modern analysis / development technologies and methodologies.
- Customer focus and the ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely are essential skills – experience and business focus, with strong interpersonal skills.
- Change Management and Implementation
Business Analyst will work with all levels of HR and other functional teams in assessing the needs of various business functions.
The individual will serve as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assist subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes report writing and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
The HRIS Business Analyst will also support upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
The individual may also be called upon to lead projects, as needed. This vacancy offers the opportunity to develop analysis and design skills in a challenging business environment.
Apply now to discuss this fantastic career opportunity based in the Cheshire/North Wales region with an attractive salary to £50K + Benefits to join this multi-national company implement SuccessFactors across this organisation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com