IT Infrastructure Engineer required to join a fast moving, dynamic IT environment in an expanding city centre business. Based in central Liverpool with excellent transport links our client offers an attractive salary to £45K and great working atmosphere.
IT Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for managing and maintaining IT infrastructure across a group of businesses. This person will need to have a strong knowledge of enterprise grade infrastructure both on premise and within cloud environments.
This person will play a vital role in progressing the groups IT Strategy and will need to be flexible and versatile when it comes to designing, building and maintaining our technology stack.
IT Infrastructure Engineer – SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Virtualisation Experience (Hyper V / VMWARE)
- Enterprise Windows Server Experience (2008 – 2019 editions)
- PowerShell Experience
- Knowledge of “managed desktop / VDI Platforms” – Remote Desktop Services / Horizon 7 / Citrix
- Layered Network Switching (Cisco / Aruba)
- Enterprise Storage Systems (HP 3Par / Nimble)
- Office 365 (EXCHANGE > O365 Migration experience preferable)
- AV Configuration and Management (Sophos Intercept X)
- Enterprise Firewall Experience (Sophos XG / SonicWall / Checkpoint)
- Multi-Site Networking experience (VPN / MPLS / SD-WAN)
- SIP Telephony Experience
- Implementation of SIEM Products
- Microsoft Azure (SaaS /IaaS) services
- Microsoft Azure migration from Hyper V
- Microsoft O365 / Azure Security Suite / Conditional Access
- Strong leadership
- Excellent communicator to all levels of team members
- Excellent personal time management abilities combined with ability to assist with practising team members to manage their time to deliver in line with projects
- To have a strong knowledge of enterprise network management tools (Microsoft based)
- Technical Ability – Ability to use ITSM tools and all business software used
- Problem-solving and creativity in designing workable solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- To act as a deputy to the Head of IT
This is an excellent opportunity to join this exciting expanding company at a time of new IT structure and strategy. This opportunity will provide the incumbent the chance to develop their skills and experience and step up to being a senior member of this IT Team.
For further information forward your CV to Elaine Hallworth at Elevate Recruitment