Technical Project Manager required with experience of implementing a range of software and application products in a digital financial services environment. The role will be primarily involved with managing a new IT product to market around document management and document handling.
Our client is a dynamic provider of origination, internet and mobile banking solutions to financial institutions globally and as well as a great place to work and develop your career and based in Leeds city centre they offer an attractive salary/package up to £45/50K + Benefits.
Digital Project Manager – Skills / Qualifications/ Experience
- Solid IT industry experience ideally working in the software and application area of project delivery.
- Ideally experience of digital banking products such browsing and internet access or mobile app technologies
- Solid project / programme management experience including planning, reporting, budgetary and issue/risk management
- Business knowledge (Financial services sector)
- Project management tools and processes
- Strong knowledge across a variety of SDLC methodologies (e.g. waterfall and agile) and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills both with internal stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers.
- Ideally a professional Project management qualification i.e. Prince2 or MSP
- Experience of document management and document handling product implementation would be highly desirable but not essential
As Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the delivery of a range of IT projects of various sizes within the digital banking software product environment.
These projects often involve multiple third parties, delivery by resources in multiple locations / countries, changes to multiple IT systems and the introduction, removal or modification to technical architecture together with significant business change.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting fast moving financial services organisation paying a salary c £45/50K + excellent benefits in a city centre location.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org