IT Project Manager required ideally with experience of implementing a range of applications in a financial services environment.
The role is based in West Yorkshire and will be responsible for managing the delivery of major IT projects / multiple medium sized projects. These projects often involve multiple third parties, delivery by resources in multiple locations/countries, changes to multiple IT systems and the introduction, removal or modification to technical architecture together with significant business change.
IT Project Manager – Skills / Qualifications/ Experience
- Minimum 5 – 8 years IT industry experience
- Minimum 5 years project / programme management experience including planning, reporting, budgetary and issue/risk management
- Business knowledge (Financial services sector)
- Project management tools and processes
- Strong knowledge across a variety of SDLC methodologies (e.g. waterfall and agile) and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to handle difficult or sensitive situations
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills both with internal stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers.
- Ideally a professional Project management qualification ie Prince2 or MSP
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting fast moving financial services organisation paying a salary c £45/50K + excellent benefits in a city centre location.