IT Support Technician required to join a fast moving, dynamic IT environment in an expanding city centre business. Based in central Liverpool with excellent transport links our client offers an attractive salary to £24K and great working atmosphere.
IT Support Technician will be responsible for IT technical support for all hardware and applications across the business. This person needs to be able to troubleshoot and diagnose IT issues in a quick and effective manner whilst providing excellent communication within the team and across the business whilst having a passion for delivering high quality customer service.
IT Support Technician – SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Enterprise level IT – Active Directory/Exchange skills highly desirable
- ITIL knowledge desirable
- Great attention to detail
- Basic understanding of corporate networks
- Problem-solving and creativity in designing workable solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Motivated to learn and pursue a career in IT
- Able to prioritise tasks whilst maintaining a clear customer focused approach
IT Support Technician – RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide on-site and remote support for all users across the multi-site business
- Ensure all processes and procedures are followed within the service desk
- Troubleshoot Hardware and Software issues across the business
- Install, configure and manage software and their functions according to specifications
- Maintain asset management systems with precision
- Ensure a high level of customer support for all support queries
- Take ownership of helpdesk tickets and make sure they’re resolved in a quick and efficient manner.
- Communicate with the Service Delivery Manager on ways to improve service.
- Monitor issues and pro-actively look to resolve them before they become known to the user.
- Document fixes and maintain knowledgebase.
- Establish good relationships with all departments and colleagues
- Identify “service gaps” and provide recommendations on how that can be improved
- To be able to approach all elements of IT support with a “security first” approach
This is an excellent opportunity to join this exciting expanding company at a time of new IT structure and strategy. This opportunity will provide the incumbent the chance to develop their skills and experience and step up to being a senior member of this IT Team.
For further information forward your CV to Elaine Hallworth at Elevate Recruitment