Java Developer required by a leading Software company to provide programming expertise in the support of successful project implementations. Reporting to the Head of Development, the Developer will be involved with coding and unit testing of enhancements to an existing web-based application and liaising with clients to support customer test cycles.
This is a great opportunity to join a close-knit team working on exciting software development and implementations in a stimulating environment. In return you will enjoy an attractive salary to £45k and benefits including hybrid/remote working with the requirement to be in the office 2 days per week.
Java Developer – Key Skills
- Understanding of databases
- Have a natural questioning ability/analytical ability
- Ability to priorities and organise their workload
- Ability to learn and adapt to new industry standard teachings
- Can work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Can communicate with team members and peers
You will be required to have a flexible approach to work. Although welcome, microservice design / implementation experience is not essential, as full training will be provided.
Java Developer – Key Responsibilities
- Provide assistance, advice and support to other team members as necessary.
- Maintain and enhance the legacy and next generation products.
- Support the customer facing teams – support and projects departments, with issue, investigation and resolution.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation across the board.
- Clearly communicate progress, concerns and ideas with the team and line managers.
Our client is based on the Cheshire/North Wales border so if you’re local that’s great but if not our client is flexible for their Java Developers to work with 2 days required in their offices. Apply now to discuss this fantastic opportunity and join a close-knit team working on exciting software development and implementations in a stimulating environment. The package includes an attractive salary to c £45K & an attractive benefits package and hybrid working.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org