Java Developer required by a leading software company to provide professional programming expertise in the support of successful project implementations. Reporting to the Head of Development, the Developer will be involved with coding and unit testing of enhancements to an existing web-based application and liaising with clients to support customer test cycles.
This is a great opportunity to join a close-knit team working on exciting software development and implementations in a stimulating environment. In return you will enjoy a salary of up to £50k and benefits including hybrid working
Java Developer – Key Skills
- Understanding of databases
- Have a natural questioning ability/analytical ability
- Ability to priorities and organise their workload
- Ability to learn and adapt to new industry standard teachings
- Can work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Can communicate with team members and peers
Java Developer – key responsibilities:
- Provide assistance, advice and support to other team members as necessary.
- Maintain and enhance the legacy and next generation products.
- Support the customer facing teams – support and projects departments, with issue, investigation and resolution.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation across the board.
- Clearly communicate progress, concerns and ideas with the team and line managers.
Apply now to discuss this fantastic opportunity and join a close-knit team working on exciting software development and implementations in a stimulating environment. The package includes a salary of c£50k & benefits including hybrid working .