Lead Insight Analyst required by a fast growing, market leading ‘Top 100’ company with a powerful portfolio of products and opportunity based on the Chester/North Wales border but with remote working 2/3 days per week.
Lead Insight Analyst will increase the value derived from the company’s data, providing insight to internal and external customers and translating business requirements into astute self-serve reports. Vitally, the Lead Data Insight Analyst will be able to tease out the underlying business problems and deliver insight to stakeholders.
The role reports to the Head of Analytics and is based on the Chester/Wrexham border. Our client offers a salary of circa £50k per annum plus attractive benefits and the chance to work in a progressive and dynamic environment.
Lead Insight Analyst – Key skills and experience:
· Ideally an expert in using Power BI for data visualisation with 3+ years’ commercial experience.
· Experience of Python or R – would also be of interest
· A T-SQL expert, able to build complex queries both to extract and interrogate data
· Proven commercial track record of delivering insight, which has had a demonstrable business impact
· 5 + years’ experience in a data/insight role
· Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to interact with people at all levels across the business.
Lead Insight Analyst – Ideal Experience:
· A reasonable understanding of a scripting language such as Python or R.
· SQL server reporting services
· Experience in a contact centre environment and understand the criticality of right first -time business reporting
· Experience working in a rapidly evolving agile environment
· A mathematical background with a Degree in a related field
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, top 100 company with extensive career development opportunities and a flexible working environment. The successful Lead Data Insight Analyst will be entitled to a salary of up to £50,000 plus an attractive benefits package and the flexibility to work 2/3 days per week remotely post-Covid – and is fully remote under current Covid-19 restrictions.
The role is commutable from Birkenhead, Chester, Deeside, Liverpool, Manchester, Runcorn, Shrewsbury, Warrington, the Wirral and Wrexham
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com