Lead UX Designer (IT and Digital) required to join User Experience and Visual Design team of an international organisation. The team leads efforts to improve the quality and consistency of customers’ digital experience across a global home website plus 100+ websites for country operations around the world, all registration, booking and payment systems, as well as numerous product-based websites, learning platforms and apps.
Lead UX Designer is a hybrid role and can be based anywhere UK-wide and pays up to £52,000 pa plus bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays. The client’s main offices are located in London, Manchester, Cardiff and Edinburgh.
UX Designer – key skills & experience:
- Substantial experience in a user experience role
- Extensive experience of practising a full range of UCD techniques
- Understanding of the theory and benefits of a variety of user research methodologies
- Leading a range of end-to-end user research activities; from selecting and designing the appropriate research method / format through to facilitation and analysis
- Experience of creating and amending existing information architectures
- Collaborating with the visual design process, following wireframes through to ensure that the purpose of the design is retained, while allowing creative input from designers
- Working independently across multiple projects, defining his/her own work schedule on any given project
- Sketching, design and annotation of wireframes and prototypes, using tools such as Axure/Sketch/Figma
- Collaborating with visual designers, able confidently to feedback on how well a graphic design supports the functional
UX designer will be responsible for embedding User Experience practices and principles into complex projects and online products across the organisation. This will ensure delivery of a seamless digital experience to customers, enabling the organisation to fulfil its global mission and deliver against its commercial objectives.
You will act as a lead UX Designer for complex projects across our client’s digital platforms; their global home, country websites, registration or ecommerce platforms, as well as online products. This may involve both external-facing platforms and the internal staff experience. Including playing a key role in embedding inclusive design into the way the organisation’s approach and deliver design solutions; as well as advocating the benefits to wider teams involved in digital delivery.
For further information, please forward your CV to our Consultant Steve Hallworth who will provide further information regards this exciting permanent opportunity that is offering a salary up to £52K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays. Salary is to £48,700 + £3,300 London allowance.