Mobile Application Developer required to design, document and develop market leading enterprise mobile applications to compliment the ESM application. Working for an exciting global software solutions company you will be joining an organisation that will help you to further develop your skills and experience is this cutting edge technical environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a close-knit team working on exciting projects in a stimulating environment. In return you will enjoy a salary of c £30K- £40k and benefits including a company pension scheme.
Mobile Application Developer – Key Skills & Experience (ideally)
- Excellent understanding of software design and development concepts.
- Excellent understanding of the Java Programming language or similar OO language.
- Excellent understanding of Web Service Concepts such as REST, SOAP, JSON, XML.
- Has worked with Source Code Management software such as GIT / SVN on a daily basis.
- Excellent understanding of SQL Databases.
- Experience working hands on with Java applications on any platforms.
- Good hands on experience working with native mobile app design and development.
- Experience with multithreading, memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile applications.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies and Test Driven Development.
- Conscious about improving runtime efficiency and memory footprint.
- Public showcase and repository of previous mobile applications or relevant software.
- Developer tools: Maven, Gradle, GIT, Android Studio / Eclipse, Artifactory, JSON/XML, Web Services/ CD & CI services, Test Driven Development (TDD),Jenkins
- BSc or greater in Computer Science or relevant field or a demonstrable equivalent of practical / professional experience.
Mobile Application Developer – Key Responsibilities
- Lead new feature development and champion new software and work patterns for internal and external use.
- Design of mobile application UI & UX.
- Develop bespoke mobile application modules and packages.
- Learn and comply with all Information security policies and procedures.
- Implement new IT policies and procedures where lacking.
- Recognise internal and external inefficiencies and propose new solutions.
- Keep up to date with current mobile application developments and features.
Please forward your CV to us ASAP and we will contact you to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail. Including the opportunity for working on exciting projects in a high tech, stimulating, international environment. You will also achieve career development and the chance to earn a salary of c £30K- £40k and benefits including a company pension scheme.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org