Network Team Leader with Windows server and Network Security experience to manage and administer (2nd and 3rd line support) of the IT infrastructure of Networks, Servers and PCs and to deliver an efficient level of service to our client a financial services company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Network Administrator or Infrastructure or Network Engineer with the aptitude to work as a Team Leader. The role reports to the Head of IT and offers a salary to £40k pa plus a range of benefits including a 35 hour week, healthcare, pension and 25 days holiday.
Based in Lancashire the site is within easy commuting distance of Manchester, Preston, Chorley, and Blackburn.
Network Team Leader – Key Skills & experience
Network administration comprising the following core technologies:
- Microsoft Windows Server (all versions)
- Microsoft Windows Desktops (all versions)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Active Directory
- Network and cyber security methodology and risk mitigation
- Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Team leader experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Technology evaluation, recommendation and implementation knowledge
As Network Team Leader you will join an expanding department and will oversee and maintain backup, disaster recovery and business continuity of systems and to manage the security of the Company’s IT and data assets utilizing appropriate firewall, cyber security and network security policies.
Network Team Leader – Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Procurement, build, installation, administration and support of IT infrastructure (Servers, PCs, Networks, Telephone systems)
- Management and administration of IT security (internal servers, virus protection, perimeter firewalls, cyber security measures)
- Ensure business continuity though development of effective disaster recovery/business continuity facilities
- Management of 3rd party support services
- Deputise for Head of IT and be able to demonstrate an aptitude for man-management
- Comply with all legal responsibilities and codes of conduct to which the Company must comply with i.e. Banking Code, BSA and FCA etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Network Administrator, Infrastructure/Network Engineer with the aptitude to work as a Team Leader to join a growing department within a hi-tech working environment for a rewarding financial services organisation.
Reporting directly to the Head of IT the position offers a salary to £40k pa plus a range of benefits including a 35 hour week, healthcare, pension and 25 days holiday and a great career opportunity to further develop your skills and experience.
Our client is based in Lancashire and the site is within easy commuting distance of Manchester, Preston, Chorley, Blackburn, Bolton, Blackpool and Wigan.
Apply now to discuss the client and role in more detail – send your CV to Steve Hallworth at Elevate Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org.