Marketing Performance and Reporting Lead required to join the strategic business unit of a global organisation. Performance and Reporting Lead will be responsible for setting up, leading and managing the marketing and sales performance and reporting framework relating to key educational products.
The role enables the investment in marketing and sales to be quantified and provides information / analysis to support key strategic decisions and planning. Based out of either London or Manchester our client is offering an exceptional package for this role including a salary to c £48K (including £3K London allowance) + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays
Marketing Performance & Reporting Lead – Key Skills/Experience
- Highly developed analytical and modelling skills
- Experience of leading a performance and reporting function within a large and complex organisation
- Thorough understanding of the processes and tools that enable effective performance measuring and reporting
- Proven experience of developing and managing cascaded performance and reporting systems
Marketing Performance & Reporting Lead – Challenges
- Managing the design and development of a framework which complements the core marketing performance framework designed by the Company’s centre of excellence
- Working with the Director of Marketing and Sales to identify key indicators relevant to the products’ success
- Designing appropriate metrics and recommending how these should be measured and reported
Marketing & Sales Performance and Reporting Lead role can be based out of either London or Manchester. The attractive remuneration package includes a salary to c £48K (including £3K London allowance) + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org