Product Data & Analytics Manager required by our client, an international education establishment provider to join its New Product Development team. The Team’s main aim is to fully exploit the data and technical platforms it manages in order to support improved outcomes and business growth.
Product Data & Analytics Manager role is hybrid and can be based anywhere UK-wide with the client’s main offices based in London, Manchester, Cardiff or Edinburgh. Our client offers a salary up to £44,500 + exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Product Data & Analytics Manager – Skills & Experience
- Experience of applying a range of statistical methods and data analysis techniques
- Experience of a number of data visualisation tools and techniques.eg Google Studio PowerBI
- Ability to apply standards and best practices to present, communicate and disseminate data appropriately and with influence
- Experience working with data from Learning Management Systems, and other learning and assessment platforms
- Project management qualification (Prince2, Agile, or similar) – desirable
- Business Analysis certifications/ formal education – desirable
Product Data & Analytics Manager – main responsibilities:
- Relationship and Stakeholder management
- Data management
- Data modelling, cleansing and enrichment
- Data quality assurance, validation and linkage
- Data visualisation
- Analysis and problem solving
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global organisation well-established in the education sector and contributing to finding new ways of maximising data utilisation.
Please forward your CV to our Consultant Elaine Hallworth further information regards this exciting Product Data & Analytics Manager role and as it’s a hybrid position can be based anywhere UK-wide. The client’s main offices are based in London, Manchester, Cardiff or Edinburgh. Our client offers a salary up to £41K outside of London or £44,500 in London (including a London allowance) + exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com