Project Delivery Lead / Manager required by international organisation to provide leadership for large projects or taking ownership for major components of large global transformation programmes within the organisation. Overall project value is likely to vary but total value of many £-millions is the expected norm, delivering changes that may straddle many or all of a global network of numerous countries with different requirements, perspectives and challenges.
We are recruiting a team of up to six Project Delivery Leads to be mainly based remotely (anywhere in the UK), with a very occasional requirement to visit a key office location which could include London, or Manchester, or Cardiff or Belfast or Edinburgh.
Remuneration for London based candidates is to £69000 + bonus + benefits – including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) 32 days holiday plus bank holidays and a flexible working policy this is offered as a tremendous opportunity to join a multicultural environment whose values are open and committed, expert and inclusive.
The roles are offered as four permanent roles and two as 2 year fixed term contracts.
Project Delivery Lead – Key Skills & Experience
- A recognised professional project Management qualification, e.g. PRINCE2, Agile or Association of Project Managers
- Degree level qualification or equivalent professional experience
- Experience of working on large, complex and / or high financial value projects
- Track record of project delivery to time, quality and budget in complex stakeholder settings
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Agile ways of working
- Experience of working with and realising change within charities, the education sector, HM Government and private sector (corporate) are all desirable
Project Delivery Lead – Role specific skills
- Leadership & Management
- Programme/Project Management
- Customers & stakeholders
- Risk & compliance
- Analysis & reporting
- Commercial & resource management
As a Project Delivery Lead / Manager you will be required to lead and manage the delivery of projects within an educational business area undergoing significant transformation, including all phases of the project life cycles from initiation through to closure. Also managing the delivery of change through a matrix of internal and external resources, to ensure effective achievement of organisational objectives. You will also line manage transformation team staff to deliver change, and support wider business change capability building.
Working with peer support from business analysts, business change and digital professionals, to drive effective programme initiation, design, funding approval and implementation working to a Business Owner ‘customer’ throughout. The role holder will focus on:
- Ensuring that their high stakes projects are designed, developed and delivered to take equal consideration of both the ‘hard scope’ that delivers tangible outputs (e.g. documents, systems, assets) and the ‘soft scope’ of engaging people and managing effective change (e.g. communications skills, resource change, benefits realisation, etc.).
- Understanding the complex stakeholder and internal political landscape within the organisation, build relationships globally and raise the professional credibility of the Transformation team
- Supporting senior team members from across the Transformation Team to coach, mentor and train team staff and wider stakeholders to develop core capabilities in business change and best practice in project design, development and implementation
- Fostering strong and action-oriented relationships with subject matter expert teams, for example technology, digital and HR and ensuring that activities are aligned, expertise is sought and used and duplication of effort is avoided
For further information, please forward your CV to our Consultant Elaine Hallworth who will provide further information regards this exciting opportunity that is offering a salary up to £69K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays. Salary is to £66K + £3,300 London allowance. The six roles are offered as four permanent roles and 2 X two year fixed term contracts all roles are hybrid and can be based anywhere in the UK.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com