Project Manager required to manage the implementation of our clients’ transformation of an HR Software system called MyHR across all business divisions and all legal entities.
This will require almost all aspects of MyHR (Success Factors) to be updated, from foundation objects and position data through rules and workflows to role based permissions, and technical interfaces between modules.
Uploads to move employees into new structures and positions, will need careful management to ensure that management hierarchies remain in place to execute/ approve transactions, and to avoid overwriting promotions, job changes or other in progress BAU transactions.
Based at our clients prestigious offices in Manchester the role offers a fantastic opportunity to join a multicultural environment. The role is offered on an initial 6month FTC basis (likely to extend) and are offering a salary up to £45K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Project Manager – Key skills and experience
- Project Management qualification
- Experience managing large scale HR data/ systems implementation/ updates
- Must fully understand implications of data uploads in HR systems
- Must have a strong track record of holding workstream leaders to account across a complex/ global business.
- Able to work as trusted advisor in resolving issues and mitigating risks, with a depth of understanding in HR systems, data and process.
Project Manager – Accountabilities
- Develop, agree and manage project plan covering all aspects of MyHR system and data updates with business, AskHR, HRIS support and Operations Specialists.
- Ensure all systems impacts and requirements are fully understood and prepared for implementation before starting work on data updates.
Performance and resources
- Validate assigned resources, knowledge, preparation and performance to plans and address any issues directly with resource managers.
Customers and Stakeholders
- Establish fortnightly governance with HR resources to track progress, manage risks and issues.
- Weekly update with HRIS and other projects to update plans.
Risk and Compliance
Analysis and Reporting
- Weekly highlight report.
- Analyse status and completion reports by status in MyHR.
For further information regards this fantastic opportunity to join this multicultural international organisation, offering a salary up to £45K + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org