Project Manager required by international organisation to manage a global strategic project and support delivery of a streamlined and simplified strategic framework. Project Manager will have senior reporting officer roles and accountabilities, based on a detailed consultation process with stakeholders globally and extensive compilation / analysis of data.
Project Manager role will be based out of our clients sites in either central London or Manchester. Our client is offering an exceptional package for this 12 month FTC – including a salary c £40,500 + £3,3K London weighting + bonus plus exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days (plus bank) holidays.
Project Manager – Key Skills & Experience
- Experience of leading the delivery of large projects or programme strands across a major part of an organisation on a global scale
- Experience of procuring and managing third party supplier and partner arrangements
- Ability to plan, structure and manage the ‘hard scope’ of a large project that delivers tangible outputs documents, systems, assets etc)
- Experience of delivering projects within charities, HM Government and private sector (corporate) are all desirable
- Experience of developing and quality assuring the business requirement / project specification, and testing against it (technical testing and user acceptance)
- Good networking, communication and analytical skills
- Degree level qualification or equivalent professional experience
- Professional project management qualification(s), such as APMP, PRINCE2, Agile,
Project Manager – Main Responsibilities
- Design and implement the project and oversee its delivery, including identifying and organising colleagues for the internal dialogue, agreeing external stakeholder consultation processes with internal stakeholders and monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of these dialogues
- Creating an easy to use electronic document management system where feedback can be stored to be easily accessible
- Ongoing analysis of feedback to provide succinct summaries and syntheses of feedback in a way which helps to shape the emerging strategic framework
- Control of a small budget to support the project and production of monthly and end of year reports. Planning and forecasting; risk management; receipts and payments process; impact of financial transactions on BC statutory reporting and other obligations. Oversight of any necessary procurement
- Ensuring that project outcomes and impacts are measured and reported according to corporate standards and creation of a lessons learned report
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international organisation at a strategic phase of global transformation. The attractive remuneration package includes a salary to c £40,500k pa (plus £3,300 London allowance if based in London) + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays for a 12 month FTC ideally starting in April/May 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com