Project Manager required for international educational establishment to manage the design, development, planning and implementation of large projects across our clients New Product Development team through a matrix of internal and external resources and partnerships, to ensure effective achievement of business objectives. To oversee effective project design, delivery and implementation. To manage and/or influence virtual, dispersed project teams to deliver high quality products and services globally.
Project Manager role is hybrid and can be based anywhere UK-wide with the client’s main offices based in London, Manchester, Cardiff or Edinburgh. Our client offers a salary up to £44,500 + exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Project Manager – Skills and experience
- Project management qualification (Prince2, Agile, or similar) essential
- Experience of leading and successfully managing large (£-multi-million) international projects
- This should include procuring and managing third party supplier and partner arrangements.
- Experience of leading on digital/online/technology projects on a global scale
- Experience of supporting the negotiation of legal contracts with external partners
- Experience of delivering learning and / or assessment programmes and projects
Project Manager – Accountabilities
- Project leadership and management
- Project Development
- Performance, reporting and resourcing
- Customers and stakeholders
- Risk and compliance
- Commercial and financial management
- Equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI)
Please forward your CV to our Consultant Elaine Hallworth further information regards this exciting Project Manager role and as its a hybrid position can be based anywhere UK-wide. The client’s main offices are based in London, Manchester, Cardiff or Edinburgh. Our client offers a salary up to £41K outside of London or £44,500 in London (including a London allowance) + exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com