Project & Reporting Manager required to join the Strategy, Performance and Insight team of a worldwide organisation. Project & reporting Manager will provide performance reports for the Board of Trustees and Senior Leadership Team meetings and support for the business review process. Project & Reporting Manager will support the development of key performance indicators and be responsible for the maintenance and ongoing development of the Corporate Dashboard. Project & Reporting manager will also produce regular analytical expertise to produce quantitative and qualitative analysis on organisational performance and strategic issues. The role is offered on a 14 month maternity cover basis.
Project & Reporting Manager – key skills & experience
- Proven project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP systems including Business Objects to prepare and analyse large datasets
- Knowledge and experience of quantitative analysis and methodologies
- Experience of the management and data analysis of large datasets and of presenting the results of data analysis
- Degree educated or equivalent experience in relevant discipline
Project & Reporting Manager – key responsibilities
- Support the development of the quarterly organisational performance report
- Responsible for the maintenance and ongoing development of the Corporate Dashboard
- Develop solutions for effective data analysis and reporting including ensuring accuracy of information, developing metrics and presenting findings to non-technical audiences
- Responsible for the management of ODA reporting (financial and impact) to the Foreign Office in line with corporate and International Aid Transparency Initiative standards
- Support the development of presentations and reports on corporate performance.
The attractive remuneration package includes a salary to c £33K (inc. London allowance) + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays. Some travel within the UK and to overseas offices may be required depending on project requirements.