Project & Reporting Manager required to join the Strategy, Performance and Insight team of a worldwide organisation. Project & reporting Manager will provide performance reports for the Board of Trustees and Senior Leadership Team meetings and support for the business review process. Project & Reporting Manager will support the development of key performance indicators and be responsible for the maintenance and ongoing development of the Corporate Dashboard. Project & Reporting manager will also produce regular analytical expertise to produce quantitative and qualitative analysis on organisational performance and strategic issues. The role is offered on a 14 month maternity cover basis.
Project & Reporting Manager – key skills & experience
- Proven project management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SAP systems including Business Objects to prepare and analyse large datasets
- Knowledge and experience of quantitative analysis and methodologies
- Experience of the management and data analysis of large datasets and of presenting the results of data analysis
- Degree educated or equivalent experience in relevant discipline
Project & Reporting Manager – key responsibilities
- Support the development of the quarterly organisational performance report
- Responsible for the maintenance and ongoing development of the Corporate Dashboard
- Develop solutions for effective data analysis and reporting including ensuring accuracy of information, developing metrics and presenting findings to non-technical audiences
- Responsible for the management of ODA reporting (financial and impact) to the Foreign Office in line with corporate and International Aid Transparency Initiative standards
- Support the development of presentations and reports on corporate performance.
The attractive remuneration package includes a salary to c £33K (inc. London allowance) + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays. Some travel within the UK and to overseas offices may be required depending on project requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com