React Native Mobile Application Developer required by expanding global software solution provider, deploying unique and innovative, mission critical, enterprise solutions. They offer strategic solutions to a client base that is typically made up of high-profile 3PL’s, LLP’s/4PL’s and Manufacturers who adopt our client’s systems to fulfil either a market specific or solution specific, strategic need.
The role is hybrid and flexible working (mainly home based with occasional visits to UK Head Office) which is based on the Cheshire/North Wales border (just off A55) and offering competitive remuneration, and all Travel and hotel expenses paid for visits to Head Office
Native Mobile Application Developer – Key Skills and experience:-
- Experience building native iOS or Android applications is a plus.
- Degree in Software Engineering, IT or any other related field. Any relevant professional experience is an alternative
- More than 2 years of working experience in this area of software development
- Familiarity with common web protocols and authentication standards
- Our preferred technology frameworks are: first Flutter, then React Native or Ionic
We are recruiting a Native Mobile Application Developer to join and support our client’s R&D Team who are based in the UK, developing solutions for the UK, Germany and the US.
Key Objectives for the Native Mobile Application Developer
- Design and develop a new suite of mobile applications for the Group
- Use industry-standard tools to ensure that the product performs to high standards, is secure, and easily maintained
- This is a rare opportunity for you to join the company and create new standards using your own preferred tools so technology is open to discussion
- Create innovative solutions and new features for operators of the solutions world wide
- Able to work independently on solutions for specified requirements and also work as part of the Global R&D team
- As you will be setting the new standards for our mobile application base there will be opportunity to travel
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Native Mobile Application Developer to join a close-knit team working in a stimulating environment. As an Native Mobile Application Developer you will earn a salary up c£60K + Benefits. Forward your CV to Elaine Hallworth will discuss the role in more detail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org