Senior Auditor required by international cultural organisation to be responsible for leading and performing all aspects of internal audit assignments including the preparation, planning, execution, reporting of risk-based audits and action, and follow up support of the annual audit opinion around the adequacy and effectiveness of governance, risk management and control processes across this large complex organisation.
This Senior Auditor role is Hybrid and can be based anywhere UK-wide with the client’s main offices based in London, Manchester, Cardiff or Edinburgh. Our client offers a salary up to £49,000 + £3,300 London allowance & exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays.
Senior Auditor – Essential skills
- Strong experience of risk-based audit
- Track record in assurance i.e. 3 years post-qualification/solid experience as a Senior Internal Auditor or middle management Internal Audit role with exposure to a mixed portfolio of clients
- Experience of working in international and multi-cultural organization
- Proven skills in stakeholder relationship management at all levels of the organisation
- Reporting and engaging effectively with senior management
- Independently minded and willing to challenge existing business practice
- Be an exemplar of integrity, honesty, discretion and professionalism for the organization
- Knowledge of SAP applications
- Knowledge of shared services operations
- Program management qualifications e.g. MSP, PRINCE2
- Data analytics experience
- IT assurance qualification e.g. CISA
- Knowledge on use of audit software or tools e.g. TeamMate
- Knowledge of governance in a group structure (regional hubs, service clusters)
Role specific skills:
- Knowledge of Internal Audit practices (COSO, IIA etc.)
- Knowledge of Public Sector Internal Audit Standards and the mandatory elements of The Institute of Internal Auditors’ International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF)
- Risk assessment and analysis
This role focuses on delivering audits in the Corporate portfolio and also provides support to any of the Regional portfolios. The role contributes to an efficient and effective internal audit department which supports our client in the management of risks and achievement of objectives.
Ideal candidates will be a collaborative, engaging and commercial-thinking risk & assurance professional and has the ability to support, work with and influence colleagues across the organisation. The candidate will be a seasoned auditor / experienced assurance professional with several years’ post qualification experience and a track record of improving risk maturity and identifying practical and pragmatic controls in collaboration with management.
For further information, please forward your CV to our Consultant Elaine Hallworth and she will provide further information regards this exciting opportunity that is offering a salary up to £44,600 + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 days holiday plus bank holidays.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com