Senior IT Security Architect required to ensure that our client’s IT estate is as secure as possible by developing and maintaining Security Standards and associated artefacts including standards, product road maps and technical standards.
Senior IT Security Architect will be joining a leading North West based company accountable for the development of the I.T. Security Standards and Road map, security investigations and escalations and the I.T. security architecture elements of all projects. If appointed you will be rewarded with an excellent salary to £65k pa plus a £7.5K car allowance, bonus & benefits.
Senior IT Security Architect – Key Skills and experience
- ability to deliver technical and business change projects and convey technical needs in solutions, in business terms and contexts
- Knowledge of a broad spectrum of technologies and development of security architectures
- Relevant architecture qualification
- Advanced knowledge of security frameworks
- Strong appreciation of S.D.L.C. and existing and emerging project methodologies
- Excellent customer focus, communication, organisational, influencing and negotiation skills.
- S.E.B. certified
Senior IT Security Architect will provide guidance to the technical and business communities on how to design and build solutions which are secure by design and compliant with policy, legal and regulatory needs.
You will take ownership of the cyber security architecture elements of the Project Life cycle and all I.T. Security investigations and escalations. Accountable for the development of the I.T. Security Standards and Road map, security investigations and escalations and the I.T. security architecture elements of all projects, you will also:-
- Ensure all new system/solution designs include the relevant security architecture
- Work with the delivery Team and third-party suppliers to ensure that security architecture is built into new systems and solutions, ensuring correct governance is in place and testing is completed.
- Evaluate emerging cyber security risks and approaches in the Retail sector
- Oversee other architects to ensure they include appropriate security elements into the overall designs, including both internal and third-party architects
- Drive security standards, best practices and guidance and shape, own and manage any security elements of I.T. third party services