Experienced Java Developer required by specialist software house delivering cutting edge applications to clients in the UK and internationally.
Java Developer will join as a senior developer in a friendly and hardworking team based in Chester, Cheshire – who offer an exciting range of technical challenges at all levels and in return are paying a competitive salary to £50K + Bonus and Benefits.
Java Developer – Key skills & Experience:
- Experience with Java
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Hibernate
- Confident talking and communicating
- Comfortable learning new things
- A desire to learn new technologies and skills
Java Developer should be a knowledgeable individual with experience of working on an object oriented application using Java. You will also be expected to talk with customers, implement application changes, perform support tasks, assist in go-lives, perform product demonstrations, get involved with project management and assist in other areas of IT outside of development.
Java Developer – Key tasks:
- Perform development tasks as per the release cycle
- Assist with customer questions
- Assist with the installation of the software at customer sites
- Participate in site visits when required
- Perform demonstrations of the product if required
- Shape the direction of the product
There will be an occasional requirement to travel to customer sites around the world, so a valid passport will be required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a close knit team, working in central Chester in an interesting dynamic and forward thinking organisation working on cutting edge development in a high tech environment. In return the Java Developer will enjoy a competitive salary to £50K + Bonus & Benefits, a stimulating working environment and the opportunity to add new skills to your career experience.