Senior Java Developer required at various levels by a leading software company with an international client base to provide programming expertise in the support of successful project implementations with the opportunity to become Head of Development for the company going forward.
The company is based on the Cheshire/North Wales border region but with some remote working as an option, this is a great opportunity to join a close-knit team with the opportunity to become Head of Development, working on exciting software development and implementations in a stimulating international environment. In return you will enjoy an attractive salary up to £55/60K (depending on experience) and benefits including hybrid/remote working from UK-wide.
Senior Java Developer – Key Skills
- Understanding of databases
- Have a natural questioning ability/analytical ability
- Ability to priorities and organise their workload
- Ability to learn and adapt to new industry standard teachings
- Can work unsupervised or as part of a team
- Can communicate with team members and peers
Senior Developer role will report to the IT Director, and will be involved with coding and unit testing of enhancements to an existing web-based application and liaising with clients to support customer test cycles.
Senior Java Developer – Key Responsibilities
- Provide assistance, advice and support to other team members as necessary.
- Maintain and enhance the legacy and next generation products.
- Support the customer facing teams – support and projects departments, with issue, investigation and resolution.
- Maintain clear and concise documentation across the board.
- Clearly communicate progress, concerns and ideas with the team and line managers.
You will ideally be based in the North West/North Wales border region with the ability to be based in the office 2/3 days a week. Apply now to discuss this fantastic opportunity and join a close-knit team working on exciting software development and implementations in a stimulating environment. The package includes an attractive salary up to £55/60K & benefits including hybrid working.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org