Service Delivery Manager (SDM) required for our client a mobile service provider to be responsible for the operational customer experience of small and medium accounts, including service delivery (On-boarding / Project Management) and In-life / Service management during the complete contract life-cycle providing high quality service while exceeding customer expectations.
Candidates should have Mobile services experience, with strong external customer facing skills, customer services and project management.
This is a fantastic opportunity (can be hybrid working) based out of our clients’ prestigious London offices in London and offers an attractive salary c£50K and benefits package.
Service Delivery Manager (SDM) – Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 2 years’ experience in Project Management and/or Service Management in a Service delivery role
- Mobile Telecommunications knowledge 3G/LTE, Services, products, etc.
- Ideally experience of Voice recording products
- Mobile devices knowledge, IOS, Android, Blackberry, etc.
- Knowledge of billing processes and systems
- Excellent communicator; able to build excellent rapport with customers
- Ability to understand customer requirements; ability to set/manage customer expectations and deliver on them
- High attention to detail; ability to manage a busy work load; able to work independently; analytical, organizational skills
- Fluency in English is mandatory; French and/or German language a plus
- A self-starter is required who is able to operate independently and senior enough to represent the client on different customer facing situations.
Service Delivery Manager (SDM) – Key Responsibilities
- On-Boarding of new or existing accounts / Project Management
- Ensure customer requirements align with contract and its execution
- Align comms, resources and plans with customer counterparts
- Use Project Management techniques to secure internal resources (PM, billing, device supply, networks, etc.) and so project manage the On-boarding
- Handover from on-boarding into In-life Business As Usual Life Cycle Journey / In-life management
- Proactively drive the end to end customer experience and satisfaction as a customer advocate
- Be the on-going relationship person for the whole account (not only one contract, one project or one product) on all post sales aspects
- Hold regular Service review meetings proposing service improvement initiatives
- Be the customer escalation point for small and medium accounts
Please forward your CV to us and we will contact you to discuss the role in more detail including details of the competitive remuneration package including a salary to £50K and the benefits of working in this exciting, dynamic mobile/telco environment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org