Sharepoint Online Trainer required to join the Global Information Services team of a worldwide organisation. Sharepoint Online Trainer will develop and deliver a training strategy to support the migration to SharePoint Online from SharePoint 2007, and to provide training on the new platform. The Sharepoint Online Trainer will be responsible for the creation and delivery of both stand-alone and trainer-led learning interventions including, but not limited to, videos, e-learning courses, Q&A forums, webinars and face to face training. The role is offered initially on a 6 month fixed term contract basis, likely to extend to 12 months.
Sharepoint Online Trainer – key experience and skills
- Proven experience of designing self-access learning materials for SharePoint Online and O365.
- Proven experience of designing and delivering SharePoint Online and O365 web-based and face to face training
- Proven experience of using one or more of the following or similar tools in the production of learning materials: Camtesia, Adobe Captivate or Goanimate
- Ability to sources appropriate blend of education, face-to-face training, experiential learning, e-learning, coaching and mentoring relevant to learning styles of diverse groups
- CIPD/ other training related qualification
Sharepoint Online Trainer – key responsibilities
- Produce, test and quality assure a range of branded learning materials in support of SharePoint Online for delivery principally via e-learning, webinar (via Skype or WebEx) and occasionally face to face, putting the learners needs at the heart of material development.
- Gather subject matter expert information from multiple sources and ensure all learning interventions meet the needs of the SharePoint Migration Project.
- Initiate, design and write new course materials to include training for Regional Collaboration Managers, Site Owners, Regions, SBUs and end users, to encourage best practice usage for collaboration sites, intranet sites and functionality within SharePoint Online, and to develop bespoke training when required.
- Respond to feedback by revising, editing, altering or modifying the training materials, and set up credible mechanisms for feedback gathering and testing mechanisms for student progression.
- Keep up to date with SharePoint developments and best practice usage.
The attractive remuneration package includes a salary to c £33K (plus £3,300 London allowance if based in London) + bonus & exceptional benefits including attractive pension Scheme (employer contributions up to 22%) and 32 Days plus bank holidays. Some travel within the UK and to overseas offices may be required depending on project requirements.