Software Development Manager /Senior Developer required to be a hands on Software Development Team Manager, working for an international software solutions organisation working for major international clients globally. You will be responsible for senior development tasks and leading the development team to develop new software or modify existing software, in agreed timescales, to ensure it functions according to user specification and requirements and also conforms to established guidelines and procedures.
Based in the North Wales region our client offers an exceptional opportunity to join an expanding company developing exciting, complex, bespoke software solutions internationally. You will be able a strong senior developer looking to further develop your career into managing and mentoring an expanding software team. The client offers a salary/package to £40K depending on skills and experience.
Software Development Manager /Senior Developer – Key Skills and Experience:-
- Java Development with JEE
- Eclipse IDE
- JIRA (very nice to have)
- Mobile Application development (very nice to have)
- Able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Able to monitor and review targets to support the delivery of business outcomes
Software Development Manager /Senior Developer – Responsibilities:
- Receive / provide feedback on development requirements.
- Develop software against established guidelines and procedures.
- Unit test and provide test plans detailing the development that has been performed.
- Provide demonstrations of functionality as required.
- Manage and maintain the program plan for development and test with Directors and Head of Product/Test
- Manage the team to fulfil all the above.
For more information on this opportunity forward your CV to Elevate and we will contact you to discuss this dynamic role and company in more detail.