Solution Architect required to manage and coordinate the development and delivery of technical solutions, applications or services across Application Development using agreed standards and methodologies.
Our client a national organisation located conveniently between Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside requires an experienced Solution Architect with an understanding of Business Engagement, Stakeholder Management as well as Project Delivery in a commercial environment, in return they are offering an attractive package c£58K + Benefits.
Solution Architect – Key skills and experience
- Strong understanding of the retail environment and industry trends
- Experience of effectively managing change in a fast moving environment
- Broad experience in IT preferably within the retail industry
- Good understanding of the full lifecycle of retail industry delivery projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experienced in architecture frameworks e.g. TOGAF, & POET.
- Collaborative; ability to develop strong relationships within company departments to show great teamwork.
- Confident, sociable and able to interact directly and autonomously with a wide variety of stakeholders
Solution Architect – Responsibilities
- Establish strong relationships with Business Subject Matter Experts
- Champion IT processes
- Manage and coordinate with BA and technical and development leads internal and external
- Support the business analyst in to deliver change Innovation
- Liaise with the Business Analyst to understand business requirements in order to document the functional spec. Conduct a gap analysis with the BA to identify those requirements that cannot be met.
- Facilitate and or attend design workshops with technical design teams and SMEs where required to support the creation of a technical specification
- Responsible for reviewing the Technical specification and ensuring that there is clear traceability across requirements and raising and resolving any gaps before progressing to build.
This is an excellent career opportunity, based in the north west of England easily accessed from Liverpool, Manchester and the surrounding areas and offering an attractive package c£58K + Benefits, please don’t delay in applying. For further information about the role and client please forward your CV to Elaine Hallworth at Elevate Recruitment and she will call to discuss the client in more detail.