SuccessFactors Consultant / Solution Architect required with proven expertise and experience in solution design and implementation for Employee Central, Recruitment and Onboarding modules in SAP HR systems as a minimum – ideally in an international space.
SuccessFactors Consultant / Solution Architect of HR Systems – Key skills and experience:
– Certified in Employee Central, Onboarding and recruitment
– Functional Design Analysis
– Strong Communicator
– Business Analysis
– Implementation of cross suite modules (EC, Onboarding, Recruitment)
– Multiple end to end implementations of SuccessFactors Modules (from Design to Roll out)
– Senior Stakeholder Management
– Global Implementations
– Strong Leadership skills
– Experience working with a matrix organisation
– Experience leading a matrix team and partner
– Experience working with global organisations
– Project Management skills
SuccessFactors Consultant / Solution Architect – main accountabilities:
- Lead and assist clients in the selection, implementation planning, fit analysis, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of the SuccessFactors modules.
- Support Global Head of HR Systems with Implementation strategy, operational metrics, business case development & performance measurement.
- Responsible for supporting design of detailed end-to-end solution design and processes supported by SAP SuccessFactors modules
- Work alongside HRIS product Owner to ensure the solutions proposed align with business requirements & existing system configuration.
A fantastic opportunity to join a global operation on a high profile transformation project – flexible working and a great professional environment.