Finance ERP Technical Consultant required to join a global organisation operating in a high growth market. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, growing department and to further develop your career in an international environment from our client’s prestigious headquarters in Cheshire.
In return they are offering an attractive salary of c£50K + benefits including bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance and 25 days annual holiday.
Finance ERP Technical Consultant – Key Skills and Experience
- Ideally a qualified/part-qualified accountant with an understanding of financial reporting, management, and processes – which are central to the role and you should have worked functionally in a finance team or in practice at some point
- Deep understanding of business processes (order to cash, procurement, logistics, inventory control), internal controls, and how technology and systems enable them
- Experience of ERP systems and databases, as an end user, and administrator/process lead. Ideally MS SQL-based systems, and Syspro ERP, however any other ‘Tier2’ modular and integrated ERP (Infor, Epicor, and Sage200 etc.) would be highly desirable.
- Understanding, if not experience, of the implementation and enhancement of such; an understanding of the basic system lifecycle, from assessing user needs, requirements, fit-gap analyses, to planning and implementing change
- Experience of, multi-site, multi-entity businesses, and ideally those with global reach whose growth is focussed outside of the EU
- Project management certificate like PRINCE2 Agile ITIL would support some of the approaches and terminologies informally used
- Ability to travel overseas
Finance ERP Technical Consultant will be a functional/consultative role involved in long term projects as well as supporting implementations of the client’s Syspro ERP, as well as supporting existing users and working with wider finance team topics.
Forward your CV to us and we will provide further information on this fantastic opportunity to join this dynamic, growing team and to further develop your career in an international environment from our client’s prestigious headquarters in Chester, Cheshire. In return they are offering an attractive salary of c£50K + benefits.