Experienced PMO Analyst required by our client a leading financial services company based in Leeds.
PMO Analyst will bring new ideas to set up and develop the provision of PMO services to project activity across the business and to support effective reporting, governance, and delivery of change and transformation programmes as well as some IT heavy projects.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation which is embracing transformation as the company grows and further develops its financial services offering. This role is based in central Leeds offering a hybrid working environment – with c 2days per week required in the office. This is an opportunity to set up and deliver PMO activity in an expanding business change department, in return our client offers an attractive salary to £45K+ and an excellent range of benefits including a Bonus, and excellent pension contribution
PMO Analyst Skills and experience:
- Experience of proactive PMO; shaping principles of change control and governance to effectively deliver change
- Comfortable taking the lead on PMO support services
- Ability to work to deadlines and across different business areas to produce high quality output
- Understanding of change governance, portfolio management and principles of project management
- Good written and verbal communication / presentation skills
- Proficient in use of MS Office
- Ability to work with and influence a diverse range of internal stakeholders to deliver timely reporting across the portfolio
PMO Analyst Desirable Skills and experience:
- Degree qualified
- Experience of project management
- Experience of conducting research
- Understanding of DB and DC pensions
PMO Analyst – Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of our client’s vision, values, and strategy.
- Effectively manage all aspects of change control by leading the project reporting cycle ensuring timely provision of action updates, status reports, cost tracking, and project tollgate submissions into Change Board
- Own production, analysis and distribution of critical management information including a single view of change, the monitoring of key metrics and preparation of inputs into the balanced scorecard.
- Function as key business owner for all project processes, artefacts, and resources, ensuring they are fit for purpose, consistently applied and communicated to relevant stakeholders as necessary.
- Perform regular health checks with project managers to track and better understand dependencies, risks, costs tracking and resource planning across the portfolio of change
- Identify and action continuous improvement and best practice within PMO and change delivery
- Work with project stakeholders (owners, sponsors etc) to produce demand planning views and track resource requirements, identifying and escalating where there are challenges to delivery
- Apply risk management principles to all activities at an individual and portfolio level
Please forward your CV at the earliest convenience to our Consultant Elaine Hallworth for further information on this exciting career opportunity for Business Project Manager. To further discuss our client, and the package which includes a salary c£45/50K plus bonus and attractive benefits package including hybrid/remote working.