Java Microservices Developer required for an exciting software solutions company with an international client base. The role can be part or full remote working.
The company is based on the Cheshire/North Wales border region but with remote working as an option this is a great opportunity to join a close-knit team working on exciting projects in a stimulating international environment. In return you will enjoy a salary up to £55k and benefits plus a flexible working.
Java Microservices Developer will be required to take the technical lead on a major internal project to redesign the core legacy java application using a Microservices architecture (based on Spring frameworks). You will be working closely with the Heads of Development, and Product to define, and implement the solution. The candidate will also be responsible for the mentoring of the existing development team, in the new architecture and best practices.
Java Microservices Developer – Key Skills
- Proven track record in microservice design and implementation
- Java 8 +
- Spring-boot, spring-cloud, maven, Nexus, GitLab, Git, Jenkins, docker, message queues (e.g. RabbitMQ)
- TDD (jUnit/Mockito/Jacoco)
- REST API development experience (json and XML)
- Relational Databases – Oracle / MS SQL Server
- Windows and Linux
Java Microservices Developer – Accountabilities
- Able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Monitor and review targets to support the delivery of business outcomes making appropriate recommendations and ensuring that these recommendations are carried out.
- Liaise with customers, staff and colleagues to provide quality communication and care.
- Maintain and respect confidentiality in accordance with confidentiality policy, non-disclosure agreements and Data Protection Act.
- Carry out all other duties that contribute to the effective, efficient and quality performance of the company
- Provide assistance, advice and support to other team members as necessary.
Please forward your CV to us ASAP and we will contact you to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail. You will also achieve career development and the chance to earn a salary of up to £55k and benefits and a flexible work from home policy.