Exciting opportunity for a Head of Business Transformation required by our client a financial services organisation with ambitious and exciting plans to enhance its operation and distribution channels. You will benefit from hybrid working, an excellent salary to c£70K plus a range of benefits including a 35 hour week, healthcare, excellent pension scheme, free onsite parking and 27 days holidays (rising with service) + 8 bank holidays plus other benefits.
As an experienced Business Transformation expert in Programme delivery this role offers the opportunity for you to remain hands-on and develop this very varied role including a portfolio of exciting business change projects the company faces over the next 2 – 4 years.
Head of Transformation – Technical Skills, knowledge and experience requirements
- Strong organisational and planning skills to be able to conceptualise and manage business change
- Highly experienced in business transformation
- Excellent understanding and extensive experience of the Financial Services sector
- Able to analyse market conditions and identify opportunities for business
- Ability to think strategically and lead the organisation and management of the Transformation team
- Must have strong PC and Software skills which include Excel, Word and Power Point
- Self-confidence to deal effectively at the highest levels including attending meetings of the Board of Directors to present transformation proposals
- An outstanding team player with the ability to motivate and lead
- Strong written and oral communication skill gained in a financial services organisation
- Significant leadership and management experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join this professional working environment with lots of career development opportunities. The role will provide the incumbent the chance to develop their skills and experience and become a senior member of this organisation. In return you will enjoy an attractive salary of c £70K pa, a hybrid working environment and a range of benefits including a 35-hour week, healthcare, pension, and free onsite parking. Forward your CV to Elaine Hallworth and we will be back in touch to discuss the role and client further.