We are actively recruiting a team of BI Developers & Lead BI Developers required for our clients growing Business Intelligence & Analytics team based across West and North Yorkshire.
We are looking for bright, motivated and talented individuals to work alongside some fantastic people providing a global Business Intelligence Service provision to internal and external clients.
We are looking for talented go-getting individuals with the following skills and experience:-
- Experience of BI development and support in a medium to complex organisation.
- Knowledge of the data management processes as well as the development of front-end reporting and analytics solutions.
- Experience of SQL Server, BI toolkit (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, Power BI) and SQL programming plus data visualisation and performance tuning is required.
- SAP Business Objects is desirable.
For the Lead BI Developers we are looking in addition to the above technical skills:-
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well, building great working relationships, influencing others, challenge effectively and respond well to challenge from others, shares information and ideas with others, & has good listening skills.
- Has a strong work ethic and is able to deal with sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Able to give advice, mentor and pass on knowledge.
As BI Developers you will work as part of a cross-functional team to deliver high-quality, accurate data and reporting solutions which satisfy customer expectations.
You will collaborate with stakeholders to design and implement reporting/data management systems to facilitate business decisions or provide commercial opportunities whilst supporting and maintaining existing systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-moving global FS organisation who value career development offering a competitive salary range depending on skills and experience from £28K to £55K & Excellent Benefits including bonus and a share scheme & flexible working – in return to join an expanding dedicated BI & Analytics team with some exciting projects in a commercially driven sector.
Apply now for further information from our Senior Consultant.