Strategic Change Manager required by a dynamic, commercially-focused professional services company based in central Leeds. This Strategic Change Manager role will be responsible for the identification, research and support of transformational change opportunities in order to drive lasting change, business performance and growth.
This is an exciting and challenging Strategic Change Manager role reporting to the CEO and operating in a positive environment with the opportunity to work at a senior level to bring a fresh, strategic, systematic and supportive approach enabling identification of issues, risks and opportunities for this organisation.
In return you will receive a generous and competitive reward package including a salary to £75K plus excellent bonus and benefits.
Strategic Change Manager – Key Skills & Experience
· Experience of working within a dynamic environment with a strong knowledge of how to ensure value creation, cost optimisation and improvements in operational effectiveness.
· Evidence of exposure to leading a diverse range of projects and work streams with the credibility to manage relationships with senior and diverse stakeholders.
· Expert planning, judgment and analytical skills including financial cost benefit analysis.
· Highly numerate and data literate with the ability to write clear, concise, financial based reports.
· Expert report and presentation writing skills clearly identifying specific audience requirements, providing data required to secure required outcomes.
· Excellent interpersonal and situational leadership skills with a customer centric approach.
· Ideally MBA qualified with a financial services career based background (Insurance or Pensions) preferred.
Please see our Vacancies page for full details.